You know when you're sat there trying to think of a good spin to put on a pretty boring product to talk about. Well that's what I've been trying to think of for the last 15 minutes about the OPI Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover, but I think I'll just get straight to the point and the facts.
For ages I never understood why people complained about cheap nail polish removers however once you do try a higher end brand it is so easy to get what they mean.
- No more powdery looking nails that are left looking like they have chalk on them .
- Less time per nail, just sit the soaked cotton wool on the nail for a few seconds then pat a few times, pull away and the nail is left clean (even with my treatment, base coat, 2 lacquer coats and top coat).
- Less product being needed to do all my nails, I was used to using quite a few cotton wool pads. Maybe 5/6 per hand and not I need just 3 to do both hands.
- Similar as above but the bottles last a lot longer because of the quality so I don't feel quite as bad spending £16.50 on a single bottle of polish remover.
- General health of nails, no dryness left to my nails or my cuticles, I don't feel the need to apply cuticle oil and hand creams afterwards. Although I always do to keep my hands and nails in tip top condition!
So there it is if you have ever wondered what the fuss is about I suggest maybe buying one of OPI's mini bottles and give it a try. I'm sure you'll be like me and seeking out the 480ml bottle after.