Monday 29 November 2010

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour♥


I'm sure you have seen a few of the lovely ladies rocking their new hair colours all thanks to the new John Frieda Precision Foam Colour home dye kit. They have really stepped up the home box kit game here and come out with a new innovative idea, that I love. Normally when it comes to box dyes I'm a little dubious whether I will get the right colour and I always dread the mess that comes along with the running and very messy dye.

The idea of having a foam that means no dripping down your neck, or staining around the hair line makes it so much easier. I like the idea of not having to ruin everything from my fluffy pink towels, to my clothes and my floral bed spread. Plus the added benefit of having a low smell, normally box dye is strong and stinks my room out.

Plus with the quick turn around time, no longer leaving it in for an hour. With claims to cover greys perfectly in only 30 minutes.

It launched in stores at the beginning of November. I'm sure this is going to be a huge success!


I have my box at the ready and when I'm due to have my hair coloured again I will be dipping my toes into this new dye. Hopefully it won't change my hair too much, and will keep it healthy and shiny. Once I've tried it I will report back with some snaps of my new colour. Look out in a weeks time!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post!

great colors!

:)*

Lula said...

I love the middle colour in the second row! Nice and bright without being brassy!

p.s. was lovely to meet you at the Aussie Bloggers market, and get some tips about lipgloss!

Kerry! said...

i tried this earlier this year as i was asked to trial it and it was fantastic :) the colour selection is great!

Sarah♥ said...

cant wait to try this!x

Crionna said...

Tried these lastnight and im ust say i absolutly love them. Usually even after the hairdressers my roots can be lighter than my hair but with this it is all the saem and im converted!! :) Love them and im picking up 2 more whil there on offer in boots :) x