Wednesday 2 November 2011

Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation

Clarins is swiftly becoming one of my go to brands, I have found myself falling in love with a lot of their products (I'm sure we all fell in love with the mosaic bronzer during summer?) and this has got to be up there with some of the best powder/foundations I have ever used. Yes I really love it.


The Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation has been my go to foundation, if I want it to give me a full cover then I use the sponge that it comes with, or if I was a very natural yet still flawless finish I use a MAC kabuki brush to buff it in. Both ways give my skin a flawless matte finish, that just looks like my skin but better, you can build it up like I said - I use the sponge for this.


What Clarins say:
A silky smooth, light as air, compact powder foundation delivering extra long-lasting medium to full matte coverage that’s non transfer and stays super-comfortable and fresh looking for up to 15 hours at a time. 

This does give you a matte finish which is great for me as I get a slightly oily tzone but it doesn't make me look flat or cakey, which is a problem with most powder foundations. I love how this feels on my skin very silky and light, I don't feel like I have anything on at all. It is a long lasting powder, Clarins claims up to 15 hours and I pretty much agree with this, I apply mine at 6:30am and don't have to touch up all day and I still look perfect at 7pm when I get home. 


If you are looking for a new foundation, or a powder that will give you more coverage then I suggest you go to a Clarins counter and try this out for yourself. Let me know if you have tried this, or if you buy it!


Time for a me to strike a pose wearing it-
RRP £27.00 You can buy it from uk.clarins.com HERE

2 comments:

Grace Driver said...

I want to try this! Looks super! xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice. That seems to be the lightest shade and might be too dark for me - what's your shade in MAC or other Clarins foundations?