Saturday 2 April 2011

Get to know me ♥

image from weheartit.com

Me:  Louise or Lu
Male or Female: Female
Place of Birth: Dunfermline
Occupation:  Marketing
Residence:  Glasgow
Birthday: 12th June 1991


Hair Colour: Blonde 
Hair Length: Long(ish)
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 5ft 10" 
Braces?: I had them from aged 14-17 :( Hated them
Piercing: Ear, lip & soon to have my scaffold done!
Tattoos: Depends if my parents are reading this ;)


Your 'Firsts':

First Award: Art - I was about 5 won a christmas card competition for my school area
First Sport You Joined: Dance/Ballet
First Real Vacation:  errr... Spain? Not too sure
First Concert: Atomic kitten!!!  :D


Favourites:
Movie: Shutterisland/Mean Girls/Jackass - I like a mix of movies
TV Show: Anything tacky ! The Only Way is Essex/Katie Price/BFGW
Colours: Pink
Song:  Atm I'm loving N-Dubz morning star - it depends on my mood tbh
Candy: Haribo
Restaurant:  Yo Sushi
Store: River Island/Matalan/House of Frasers/Selfridges/Top Shop
Magazine: Elle
Shoes: My uggs

Currently:
Feeling:  Ickle bit sad (
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating:  Breakfast biscuit things IM ADDICTED NOW
Typing: This & BBM'ing
Online: Of course ;)
Listening To: Ke$ha
Thinking About: Blog stuff
Wanting: To be in the sun somewhere nice and hot
Watching: Nothing
Wearing: Camel leggings, peach top and a cardigan

Future:
Want Children?:  Yup :)
Want to be Married: Some day
Careers in Mind: Something in PR/Marketing
Where do you want to live?:  London or somewhere totally rural

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger:  Yes
Had Alcohol: haha yes!
 
Ran Away From Home: Sort of
Broken a bone: Yes!
Got an X-ray: Too many 
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
Love At First sight:  No
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: No
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: Depends if I like the guy
Yourself: At times

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha! have ye booked yer girls day out ticket yet? :D


xx

Unknown said...

Gawjus xxxxxx