Thursday 11 October 2012

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lush Nectarine

 Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour 'Lush Nectarine' £20.50 from Laura Mercier counters or SpaceNK


This is one blusher that I have to rave about and it's been a true love of mine for some time now. Laura Mercier's Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lush Nectarine, this is one product from the brand that a lot of us in the beauty community love and adore, which isn't so hard when it is so darn pretty right? I bought this a few weeks ago after been won over by the natural soft formula that also comes in an array of wearable shades, something Laura Mercier is known for as they, in my opinion, create products across the brand that are very natural and behave like skin. It is a peach blush that has just the right amount of pink and through it there is slight golden shimmer - it is the golden shimmer that create the natural sheen and glow to the cheeks. Like I said above the formula is very natural, giving a soft believable flush of colour and it will stay all day too. Lush Nectarine is one of those colours that I am just drawn in by, this shade works beautifully with my skin tone and it practically lives in my makeup bag now. I can't say a bad word about this blusher and I have finally found a blusher formulation that ticks all my boxes, now to branch out and try new shades. 
Are you a fan of Lush Nectarine? Let me know your fave Laura Mercier product in the comments

No comments: