Tuesday 20 November 2012

Long time no speak..


Hello guys! I thought I would pop up a little post explaining what has been going on recently with me, as I been absent for 5-6 weeks and a few of you have asked if I was ever coming back. About 6 weeks ago I had to have surgery but sadly much like my last operation it didn't go as planned and a few days later I became really sick. I'm glad to be home now recovering here as spending over a month in hospital isn't fun for anyone, so I'm enjoying my time at home before I have to go return in two weeks for another operation to fix the problems and clear my body of the septic infection that is still running about inside me. So that is basically why I have disappeared and there has been a complete silence from me, however I'm going to spend the next couple of days ensuring I have plenty of blog posts/videos uploaded so that I don't have to worry. However over the next couple of months I am going to be in and out of hospital a fair amount and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get some 'guest bloggers' to post on my blog once more. If you are interested then please email me a link to your own blog, along with your idea for the guest post or you can email me the entire post (with clear pictures) if you would prefer. 

Thank you to everyone who has tweeted, emailed and messaged me with kind words and well wishes, it means so much to me and certainly puts a smile on my face. 


Love xo


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well again :( I hope you're feeling better really soon! I'm sure watching lots of youtube vids and reading blogs or online shopping will help keep you in a good mood while you're ill :). Hope u recover soon, be great to see u back in action! :)