Tuesday 11 November 2014

Gatineau Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover


For years I have searched for an eye make-up remover, that would get all my mascara etc off without feeling drying or too greasy, It was always the same one either was brilliant at removing the make-up but I was left with a horrible film coating my eye, that seemed like it wanted to stay forever. Or on the other hand my eyes felt lovely after but I would always notice that it didn't quite get it all off and I would have to use double, triple the amount of product to do the job right.

So after biting the bullet I went for Gatineau's Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover, I'm slowly being introduced to Gatineau and so far I'm in love with the brand and this is no exception.

Gatineau Floracil Gentle Eye Make-up Remover  is my new hero product. The formula is refreshing and cooling, it is no longer a chore to remover my mascara it is refreshingly pleasant. Just place a cotton wool pad soaked in the Floracil and place it over your eye to soak for a couple of seconds and then you can gently remove all traces of your eye make-up. This non oily extremely effective in removing even the most stubborn of waterproof mascara's, without the need to rub. If you have sensitive eyes not to worry with Floracil is is formulated to the same pH as tears, which means no stinging, no irritation or puffiness. 

As an extra I like to give my eyes a boost using it as a treatment, I apply my night eye cream/serum then placing a cotton wool pad soaked in Floracil on each of my eyes, I let them sink in and tap in any excess afterwards. Leaving my eyes refreshed and brightened. 

At £17.50 for 200ml from FeelUnique it's a great product for the price and in fact I have 4 bottles stocked up so I won't run out any time soon.  

No comments: