Sunday 20 May 2012

Trend Nails with Nails Inc


3 fabulous launches for summer from Nails Inc, I've been playing with these for a couple of months now and have to admit they are pretty bright. Perfect if you like to use your nails as another accessory, for adding that pop of colour to really compliment an outfit. Nails Inc are rapidly becoming my favorite nail brand, they have an amazing colour selection and they are continuously one step ahead in launching new collections, as well as formulations. Plus the quality is great, one to two coats for a glossy opaque colour that will last 5,6,7 days no trouble - even if you have busy fingers. My pick of the three has to be Baker Street simply for the rich blue that really does get up in your face, I love it. I like that Nails Inc have worked to created colours to match catwalk trends, I love the brand sell it so you can really have a colour for every outfit and your every mood - they really mean it

Priced at £11.00 from Nails Inc online here!

Let me know your favorite Nails Inc colours in the comment section below!

4 comments:

Sherviii said...

Love these colours especially the purple! Maybe u can post pics with u wearing them?

xx Sherviii

Nora said...

Love baker street <3
xx
http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

Jessicalaar said...

Love the colours,the purple looks the best.

Jess x

Claire said...

I love the look of Baker street , such a pretty colour :-)