Saturday 26 May 2012

Some photos of my life this week



So I have stupidly lost/misplaced my camera charger so I have snapping away with my Blackberry Playbook, but the quality isn't as good but I love using instagram on the photos. So this is pretty much my week nothing exciting, the weather has been fabulous the past couple of days but can't seem to get those to load so you're missing out my yummy ice cream pictures haha. *Given some lovely red roses*A fabulous Clinique parcel arriving, definitely cheered me up!*My current read - The Green Beauty Bible*More gorge flowers*Made a makeup & facial appointment with SpaceNK a week before my birthday*Ebay lots & lots of my heels and handbags*Products that arrived on Friday*Amazing USB stick from Benefit thanks girls*Bought myself some more flowers, love white roses*Blue false nails from Elegant Touch*Posey photo with my wavy hair & with my candy dip dye extensions* 

I will try to get a couple of posts in the next few days, as long as you can cope with playbook photos until I get my new charger in 3-4 days! Although I do have a couple of videos I recorded today because it was so sunny, I used my flipcam for like the 3rd time since I got it a year (sorry mum&dad!) so it'll be good to see what the quality is like. Health wise it's all a bit up in the air, however I have addressed that in a vlog so you will get filled in, I've been blogging a bit on my playbook - but not sure whether to upload it. 

5 comments:

BeautyBecca said...

the benefit USB is amazing :D

Anonymous said...

oh wow the bright pink lips and blue nails! beautiful pic! x

maskedbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

Dani B said...

Clinique central!! Love it!

xxyy said...

love your hair! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Amy said...

Hi there, I bought the lancome palette from your blog sale a month ago now and theres still no sign of it? I have tried emailing you but didn't get a reply.
My email address is amyst19@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!