Friday 11 May 2012

Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak


Recently due to my health I have been suffering from terrible lower back pains, my kidneys are making my life hell and I have been trying a few different products all aimed to help relax muscles. My favorite so far has to be the Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak, this has made my bath times a blissful 30 minutes, after a week of using I could feel my muscles melting away. Whilst the water is running I add between 4-5 caps, it does suggest 3 but I was eager for it to work and thought what harm can a couple extra shots do (I think it works better with an extra couple than 3 caps). Combined with the muscle soothing ingredients it also has a very relaxing aroma, adding to the overall spa relaxation feel, the scent is a cross between mint and herbal. I'm a sucker for any herbal scent bath time treats. "Energising and warming extracts of Birch, Juniper, Clove, Alpine Lavender, Wild Thyme and Blue Chamomile, combined with mineral-rich Sea Salt, ease tired muscles and recharge the body". 

If like me you are suffering from aching muscles, or you over did it at the gym and need something to relieve the tension, then this super soak really does the trick. The deep-heat remedy has been fabulous, I have been using this for over a month (and just about to run out), it is the first this I reach for when I start to get aches. Like me you might not feel the full effects straight after your bath, but when you wake up the next day you will feel fabulous. It obviously gets right down into the muscles, working even after your bath has finished. 

I recommend this highly, I ordered another bottle this week from time to spa, priced at  £32.70 which you might feel is a little pricey but i can't put a price on a product that can remove my back pain to be honest.

Buy your Elemis products online at time to spa here!

No comments: