Saturday 5 May 2012

Darphin Youthful Radiance Camellia Mask

Darphin Youthful Radiance Camellia Mask £38.70

My skin has taken priority right now having suffered with painful breakouts and patchy dry areas, I've been on a mission to get my skin once again back to it's glowing self. Which does mean my blog will be leaning towards skincare and looking after my body a little more, as I have found some brilliant products and it's only right to share them with you. Darphin has some really fabulous products for giving your skin a delicious boost, it's a brand that I have been aware of for about 3 years but until about 6 weeks ago had never really investigated past a facial cleanser. Oh how that has changed now i currently have 4 Darphin products on my bathroom shelf, their youthful radiance camellia mask has been a gorgeous pick me up in terms of skincare - it gave my skin it's bounce back. The thick rich formula feels very soothing and cooling when applied, I use this all over my face and neck, leaving it on for about 15 minutes. My skin is left renewed, very soft and nourished and like I said, it has that certain something back, after 6 weeks of continuous use my skin is loving the results. Though it isn't just down to this one mask but I added this in first, it kicked the skin change into action. Using this twice a week has turned my skin around, quickly restoring moisture levels and smoothing the appearance of my skin. Darphin packed it with  flowery-fragrant formula with Camellia oil, Pomegranate extract and Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres with it's age-defying benefits. Overall your skin will be left smooth, glowing and plump, whether you are looking for a treatment to help with firmness or one to treat  fine lines or like me you need a thorough radiance boost then Darphin Youthful Radiance Camellia Mask is for you!

You can find out more about Darphin herebuy this at Feel Unique here!

No comments: