Monday 3 September 2012

Kerastase Cristalliste

Kerastase Cristalliste range prices from £13.90, find out more HERE

There are so many different hair care ranges out there, with endless options for shampoo's and conditioners, it can be quite daunting trying to decided on a new range to try. Kerastase launched their Cristalliste range aiming to inject all hair types with plenty of shine without weighing your hair down. The new line up offers two shampoos; one for fine hair that adds some extra body and another for those of you with thick hair, one conditioner and a serum treatment, so this range cuts out all those different and mind boggling combinations as you just have to pick the shampoo for you and the rest is sorted. I've been using the shampoo for fine hair, conditioner and serum for the couple of weeks and have been left impressed with how healthy, shiny and nourished my hair looks with just these 3 key products. My hair isn't left feel heavy or weighed down, apart from a couple of styling products that I always use, my routine has been simplified and my hair more manageable. Being a blonde I do find that it is hard to maintain a natural glossy shine to my hair, however since I started using the Cristalliste products I cannot stop looking and touching my hair - I think I have found my new must have shampoo & conditioner! 


Have you tried the new Kerastase Cristalliste hair range yet?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the packaging is gorgeous!