Tuesday 18 September 2012

#LFW London Fashion Week



Have you missed me guys? I'm finally back and I jumped straight into London Fashion Week, I took far too many pictures so I think they will slowly spill out onto my blog over the coming weeks but for now I wanted to share a small snippet. This season was definitely the best, the past few seasons where fab but being more involved and getting to go backstage made the whole fashion week experience that much better. I want to say a huge thank you to Handpicked Media, UGG/Halpern PR, Toni & Guy, MAC cosmetics, The Body Shop, Ted Baker and everyone else who made this week so fun for me, I'm hanging my heels up now and collecting my thoughts on the trends & shows I have seen. It was great to see so many familiar faces too having had the past few months away from my blog, that also meant I kept away from events in London so it has been lovely to have a cocktail and catch up with so many fabulous faces. 

Did you attend #LFW?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are looking gorgeous! And im super jealous, nothing ever happens in Scotland! I have to live through everyone else haha :) x

Play Bingo said...

I am so happy to see Body Shop was there! hahah one of my most favorite make up lines ever! Don't you just get butterflies on your stomach during fashion week? I know I do!