Tuesday 13 August 2013

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Eye Make-up Remover Review

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Eye Make-up Remover £21.00 available from Decleor

Decleor for me is one of those brands that just feels like I'm adding a touch of luxury to my routine when I use one of their products. Decleor has years of experience in creating great products that give you a luxurious spa experience in the comfort of your own home.  The newest addition to the Decleor make-up removal family is a biphased formula, the  Cornflower water mixed with the Carnellia oil easily melts through even the best waterproof mascara. Eye make-up remover is something I run out of very quickly, I'm always looking for that perfect formula that isn't greasy (I hate the feeling of my eyes being coated after using an oily cleanser), that also feels refreshing but that can remove all my makeup with ease. This is so quick to use just shake up the bottle and soak a cotton wool pad, gently press it onto your eye for a few seconds (longer if you have on eyeliner, false lashes etc) and then wipe away. If you are having trouble removing your makeup with ease just let the cotton wool soak in a little longer, so you aren't tugging at your eye over and over. Overall I am loving the results from this and haven't used another product for months, although I do wince at spending £21.00 each time I buy a bottle I am quickly reassured that I know it will quickly remove my makeup whilst keeping my eyes refreshed.

Are you a Decleor fan? Have you tried the new Aroma Cleanse Eye Make-up Remover yet?

No comments: