Wednesday 14 August 2013

Vichy Idealia Moisturiser Review

Vichy Idealia Moisturiser £29.99 available from Boots 

Vichy is a brand that I am slowly that I am getting to know and there are a couple of products that have really stood out so far for me. The Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating cream has been my go to day time moisturiser for a few weeks now, in a bid to help inject a little bit of radiance back into my skin. They enlisted the help of hundreds of women across four countries, of various ages and ethnicities, to which they identified that there was a loss of 'ideal skin'. This 'ideal skin' doesn't just include wrinkles and loss of firmness but also the challenge we face to maintain an even, smooth complexion whilst also keeping a youthful glow. So using this information Vichy created their Idealia skincare products aiming to restore  healthy looking skin that is more even, refined, youthful and radiant. I have certainly noticed a difference in my own skin after 8 weeks of using it, my skin is slowly becoming smoother, more radiant and even. It has a lovely refreshing feel to it, the cream itself is quite thick but somehow has the lightness of a gel, melting into my skin leaving no residue behind but still injecting moisture. Enriched with Vichy thermal spa water helping the skin to fortify and regenerate itself  whilst soothing even sensitive skin. The immediate effect is a soft radiance that creates a natural glow, there is something about this moisturiser that feels like it is bringing my skin back to life. I have been wearing more BB and CC creams recently and pairing them with Vichy Idealia, they seem to be a perfect partner both working to create a dewy even finish. 

Vichy Idealia has new DRM Bright and LHA technology which is the first formula to act on each layers to help reduce blemishes and visible redness. Having been tried and tested under dermatological conditions, the range is Hypoallergenic, Noncomedogenic and Paraben free so no matter what type of skin you have, dry, sensitive or slightly oily you will see results. it has been proven safe for even the most sensitive of skin. 

Obviously I can't comment on the claims of youthful, plumped skin and a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles as I don't have any of those problems yet. However as I said above my skin is certainly more refined with my pores appearing reduced, my uneven skin tone is slowly becoming more even and the biggest improvement I have noticed is the overall look of my skin being healthy and radiant. 

I definitely recommend anyone looking for a new moisturiser, serum or BB cream to check out the Vichy Idealia range as it has become a permanent fixture in my morning routine. Let me know if you have tried anything from the Idealia range? 

1 comment:

Lysanne said...

I have been using the Idealia BB cream and I LOVE it! It makes my skin look much more healthy and glowing. Haven't tried this moisturiser though, sounds good to me!