Saturday 31 January 2015

Beauty at home with City Swish



A couple of weeks ago I had the lovely pleasure to have a manicure and pedicure done at home from the newly launched City Swish. City Swish is a new on demand London beauty service that will come to your home, work or hotel to pamper you for a night out or just your favourite weekly treatment. With manicure & pedicures, massages, waxing, spray tan and hair styling the team can ensure you are looking great from head to toe. The lovely Francesca came to my home to let me try the service out for myself, I hadn't had the experience at home and actually preferred the comfort of being in my home having my manicure done. She was extremely professional and after picking out my colours she got to work getting my nails in tip top shape. We chatted about the company and her years working as a therapist, as well as exchanging what our most loved brands and products are. It was nice to be sat on my sofa in an environment that was familiar, as well as taking out the travel to the salon. I love the idea of being able to fit beauty treatments in around busy schedules and life, with City Swish bringing the salon to your home. It feels more relaxed at home, things felt comfortable like I said, I didn't feel like I had to go the second it was over, very relaxing as a beauty treatment should be. I'm going to book in my next appointment just before Valentines so that I'm looking polished come February 14th.

If you live in London zones 1-3 then I cannot recommend the services of the girls from City Swish enough. You can check them out and book your own treatment on their website here.

No comments: