Saturday 31 January 2015

Perfect Formula 4 Piece Collection


I wrote a post about Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat here if you want some more information about the product and how it helped get my nails back to being healthy and strong. However after trying some of the colours the brand offers I wanted to share them with you too. From left to right: Hot Coral - an almost neon coral shade, Mystic - a sheer taupe shimmer shot through with pinks and purples, Pink Gel Coat - the original & Light Taupe - a gorgeous pale nude shade. The coloured lacquers have the same great formula and benefits, just with the added benefit of being a colour too. One coat gives you a full opaque coverage, so you get your treatment, base coat, coloured polish & top coat all in one bottle and all in one application. My favourite shade has to be Light Taupe as right now I'm loving nudes nails. 

Check out Perfect Formula on QVC UK here
Let me know if you are a fan and why you love the brand in the comments.

No comments: