Tuesday 9 December 2008

Delivery

So excited i got my parcel today, only took 4 days to get to me which is really good for this time of the year.

Sorry about the pictures cant find my digi cam so had to use the bad webcam:
On to the good stuff:

From Origins I bought
  • Clear Improvment Active Charcoal Mask
  • Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask to Rescue Problem Skin
  • Never A Dull Moment Skin-brightening face polisher with fruit extracts
  • No Puffert Cooling Mask for Puffy Eyes

  • Clinique Long Last Lipstick - Soft Bloom
  • Clinique Long Last Lipstick -Watermelon

  • Nars Blush - Sin



  • MAC 134 Brush
  • MAC shadestick - Sharkskin
  • MAC blush - Pink Swoon
  • MAC lashes - 20
  • MAC lashes - 2
If you want me to review anything just leave a comment ill try find my cam and get sum better piccies up

Lu
x

No comments: