Tuesday 22 December 2009

MAC full coverage foundation - quick review

shade: nw 25

This over the past two weeks has become my HG foundation gives me the perfect coverage that i dont need to set with powder. It lasts all day, it still looks perfect at 6pm in the evening. It is a FULL COVERAGE hence the name, so it might feel a little heavy and too much for some, i personally love this type of formula.

It also doubles up as concealer for the days when i have a breakout or dark circles, but you dont always need to double up because the initial cover is flawless.

I apply this with my fingers as i find this way the product warms up and blends better, then i take a 187 and go over once just to really buff it into my skin.

Question: Have you tried this? What did you think?

Love Lu
Merry Christmas

2 comments:

VickyJayneStreet said...

Where did you purchase this from as cant find it on their site :( x

MakeupLoveer said...

i got it from MAC Pro