Wednesday 1 August 2012

Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation

Clinique Superbalanced Makeup £21.50 Available from Clinique counter or online

Clinique's Superbalanced foundation is one I could rave about again and again, it is the only foundation I have continued to use over the years. It is one of their best sellers, part of an expanding Superbalanced line of products, of which their powder is also brilliant. It has a really great formula that provides your skin with moisture where it needs it and will absorb any excess oil too, from those of you with very dry skin to those with oily skin Superbalanced has it covered. All that whilst softening the appearance of fine lines and pores. I have tried a lot of foundations and there are only a handful I know I can rely on to stay put and keep my skin even too, Clinique do say this is 'water resistant' now I'm not sure I totally agree with that however sweat proof maybe as this has great staying power. The formula is a little runny but really creamy, I find no matter if I apply this with my fingers or a brush it will apply brilliantly, however my favourite way to apply this is actually with the Clinique powder foundation brush - it might sound strange but give it a go it really creates a flawless finish. As for coverage I would say it's moderate to full, depending on how much you apply and how you work it in, plus this comes in a whopping 18 shades meaning Clinique really are catering for all skin tones which I think is great. I definitely think this is one foundation that I will continue to rely on for more years to come, it has everything I could want from a foundation.

Have you tried any of the Superbalanced products? What is your favourite foundation?

No comments: