Sunday 5 August 2012

No7 Airbrush Away Primer

No7 Airbrush Away Primer, priced at £19.50 from Boots

Primer is a must have and a step I never miss when I apply my makeup, the No 7 Airbrush Away Primer is another fabulous primer that I tried out a few months ago and have since used up. It has only taken me this long to tell you about it because I lost the parcel I received from No7, silly me, so expect a few No7 products to be popping up on my blog in the next couple weeks in catch up! Back to the primer, the No7 Airbrush Away has a really great formulation and light texture, it's definitely a primer that goes a long way in helping you create perfect skin. It reduces any fine lines or pores instantly, whilst helping to even out your skin all thanks to the light-diffusing particles that put your flaws into soft focus. Applied before your foundation, I like to melt this into my skin with my fingers and then tap a little extra onto areas of enlarged pores to conceal them more. I found it really helped to keep my skin free of any shine throughout the day, my foundation looked flawless and I only needed a small touch up to my forehead late afternoon. Great. If you are on the market for a hard working mid price point primer, then head to your local Boots and pick this up. No7 is seriously impressing me right now, like I said I was sent a few products to trial but since using them I have purchased quite a lot and I have loved every one that I have used. This primer has made it's way into my Top 3 primer list, after Laura Mercier and next week I shall share which brand is in the third spot.

Have you tried this? What primer do you swear by?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bare minerals prime time is my absolute favourite that I swear by! However this looks interesting, hmm xx