Thursday 22 April 2010

Estee Lauder e/s Quad


Its the only quad from this range i liked, i use it for everyday if im in a rush, and it can transform a look into evening if im dashing somewhere. The case is sturdy, its taken many a drop and hasnt scuffed a bit.

The eyeshadows themselves are pretty long lasting, i tend to pair these with my Estee Lauder Double Wear e/s base, and they dont crease. My outer corners tend to fade around 5/6pm but i think for a days wear thats acceptable. They are easy to blend, a velvety, really smooth consistency, so i dont often get fall out unless im packing on the dark colour.

Price wise, its £30 pretty expensive but its one of my fave sets of eyeshadow and when i hit pan i will deffo repurchase this.

I have a fair bit in my collection by Estee Lauder but i havent bought much from them as of late, so i wanna get down to a counter and check out their new collections. I LOVE their bronze goddess collections, the perfume is lovely reminds me of summer holidays!

What do you like from the brand?

Lulu
xoxo

No comments: