Friday 10 February 2012

Save The Nail & Seche Vite

This week I had to get my acrylics off they were causing my doctor endless frustration when trying to get me hooked up to the little machine things (good description I know). I have been known to bite my nails, hence when I rely on false/acrylic nails however this time I am on a missing to keep my nails long and healthy. So today I bought two shiny new nail products to help with that, Save The Nail Repair & Rescue Treatment (a nails inc brand) and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. My hope is that with both of the Save The Nail treatment will keep my nails strong and healthy - they are pretty weak right now - and the Seche Vite will protect the treatment and my nail colour so it doesn't just chip off. I will update you in a couple weeks with my nail progress.

Save The Nail Repair & Rescue Treatment £7.50
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top coat £8.50
Both from Boots

1 comment:

Emma said...

I can't wait to hear how you get on with these, I recently had my gel nails taken off and they've left my nails in such a horrible state, they need some TLC!

xxx