Sunday 10 June 2012

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

L'Occitane is a favourite brand of mine if I am looking for a body or bath time treat, they have such a wise range of products and my newest addition to my shower routine is their Almond Shower Oil. It's not a new fact that I love oil or balmy products, whether for my skin, hair or body and this hasn't disappointed me in the slightest. Whilst in the shower I use a small blob and it immediately melts into my body ever so faintly foaming, a thoroughly nourishing and softening body wash for those of us who really love to treat our body (mainly for all those days I forget to moisturise guilty). I know you might be thinking it is little pricey for a body wash but the way my skin feels whilst during and after my shower completely justifies it's price. The sweet almond aroma only adds to the luxurious shower experience, leaving you at total bliss as you unwind. I couldn't love this oil anymore, over the past couple of months I have found my body skin becoming drier so this has been a delight to replenish and renew my skin. Saving it from feeling so tight!

This has started yet another body product obsession, the almond scent has certainly got me eyeing up one or two of the L'Occitane almond products. Do let me know what you think if you have tried this, or do you have recommendations for other almond scented products I should try? 

£16.50 from L'Occitane stores or online here!

No comments: