Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas Gift - bareMinerals Lasting Line Collection


BareMinerals is still one of my favourite makeup brands, I really love their ready eye shadow quads and their loose eye liners. This is a lovely set of their Lasting Line eye liners, it has every colour a beauty lover could want, from neutrals to some pops of colour. The formula is really creamy and soft, they have infused them with a 'nourishing blend of minerals and vitamin C'. The softness of the pencil means you can blend them easily, so whether you want a smokey finish or to create a precise line you can achieve both with one liner. If you have a little time and a good blending brush, I did a really soft smokey eye for daytime, using 'Stay Golden' & 'Eternal Bronze' which looked gorgeous together. They lasted well on my eyes too, I've worn a few colours recently and they have stayed put all day without moving or smudging. The twist up pencil design has a smudger at the end and underneath that is a sharpener to use if you want a precise line. I'm seriously impressed with these beautiful shades, for me my favourites are True Blue, Steadfast Slate & Constant Copper (which are the last 3 shades on the swatches). For me there is something about Bare Mineral's eye products that I always enjoy using, the Lasting Liner collection is no different. 

This collection is great value for money as normally each pencil would usually be £14.00, in this kit you get these 10 shades for £42.48 that works out at £4.24 each! 

Treat someone this Christmas to the bareMinerals 10 Piece Day & Night Delights Lasting Line Collection is £42.48 from QVC UK here!

No comments: