Thursday 11 December 2014

Laura Geller Baked Blusher


Laura Geller is one of my favourite make-up brands right now and with each new product I try, I seem to find another product, shade, texture that I like. The baked blushers from Laura Geller have been the only blushers I have used for a couple of months now, the pigmentation pay off is brilliant and they glide on with a creamy feel so they are easy to blend and build up colour if you want. Much like the other baked products they start off their journey as a cream mousse and then are baked for 24 hours in Italy, the result is a baked powder that somehow doesn’t feel or look like a powder. Her baked range are renowned for being incredibly soft and creamy once applied to the skin, the Balance 'n' Brighten foundation is a dream. I find on me they last pretty well, I do top it up a little late afternoon but unless you were doing something in the evening I don’t think you would need too. So far I have 6 colours and I can see myself adding to this, these have to be in my top 3 favourite blushers. 

This colour is Lychee Rose and is £24.00 from QVC UK here!

No comments: