Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas Gifts - Avon Luck for Her EDP


Avon Luck for Her Eau De Parfum
Choosing a fragrance for someone as a Christmas present is quite a tricky challenge, so I thought I'd share a few of my picks that would make great gifts starting with this one. Avon Luck for Her Eau De Parfum is a lovely sparkling fragrance that would seduce anyone, with notes of sparkling citrus, red berries blended with warm inviting sandalwood and creamy white florals to create a scent that will have the man in your life telling you how amazing you smell. Not only did my partner adore this scent on me, he said from a guy's point of view it was a lovely scent that definitely invites you in. But even my friends and a lady on the tube even asked what perfume as was wearing, it really is a scent that draws people in. They were all surprised when I said it was Avon Luck for Her, but pleasantly so as it meant they could put it on their lists and know it wouldn't break the bank. It is the type of perfume that works well from day to night, whether you wear it around the house to add a touch of glamour or to a evening party it will last for hours. The elegant packaging with it's bow topped bottle will look chic being pulled out of your handbag or left on a vanity table. 

Get someone you love a bottle this Christmas from Avon, price £9.00 here!

No comments: