Friday 12 June 2009

Tag :)

i was tagged by the lovely whitebutterfly :) and i tag all my readers to do this ! <3

What's your favourite make up look?

flawless face, blush, bronzer and plenty of mascara :)

Do you have a beauty vice?
Lipstick, lip gloss and blush

What part of your body do you love?
i love my boobs!! :) :P

Who is your beauty icon?
noone in particular i take inspiration from everyone

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
Mascara - without a doubt!!

How do you look after your skin?
Always remove my makeup, then my Clinique 3 step, extra moisturiser and then facial spritz. this has finally given me my clear skin ive wanted forever! :)

What is your signature scent?
Probs either Victoria Beckham or Lacoste Touch of Pink, as those are two my boyfriend bought me and i love to wear :)

What are your haircare secrets?
Wash my hair, condition and let it dry naturally as much as i can, i dont use much product.

How do you pamper yourself?
Geting my nails done, get my hair done and shopping :)

What is your beauty pet peeve?
A orange face!! haha

What would your desert island must haves be?
erm my 3step, sun tan lotion, shampoo, conditoner and lip butter

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Be confident, try everything! even if it doesnt suit you, if you can rock and have the confidence then ill drink to that :)

No comments: