Tuesday 27 September 2011

My Morning Face Makeup

This past week I have been getting a little lazy with my makeup routine, but I seem to be getting more compliments so maybe less really is more? So what exactly have been using, well as you can see not much.

EcoTools
I was surprised by the quality of their brushes, soft, sturdy and minimal fall out. The Kabuki and concealer brushes are defimitely the star brushes for me, they have so many uses, the concealer brush may be my fave though as it is amazing for buffing conealer or applying cream eye shadow like I have done today.

Prestige Cosmetics Skin Loving Mineral Foundation & Blush - Natural
Right now I am trying to get my skin in better condition so have swapped my normal heavy coverage liquid foundation for this mineral one. I have to admit (Sorry EL Double Wear) but I do prefer how my skin looks and feels when I wear this. Flawless coverage, glowy and it does stay on during a whole working day - no touch required. Plus its a bargain price.

The mineral blush is gorgeous too the perfect peachy pink colour that will make your skin light up, again I was surprised just how good the pigmentation and qaulity was. I need to learn high end doesn't always mean better.


Estee Lauder Double Wear Cream Eye Shadow - Antique Gold
My HG eye shadow. Simple. Looks amazing everything, doesn't crease and doesn't fade. Honestly girls you need to look at these eye shadows, in my opinion they are the best cream shadows.

Urban Decay Skyscraper Mascara
Holy cow is this mascara good! My lashes have hands down never looked as good as they do when I use this mascara, it keeps my lashes long, curled and looking generally great all day. Another one to take note of if you like big false lash looking lashes.


Chanel Glossimer - 25
I repurchased this colour for about 3 years now and can safely say as long as they make it I will buy it. It isn't sticky or gloopy, gives a gorgeous pink colour to my lips and leaves them feeling rather moisturised. Not bad.

Shall I upload a FOTD? Let me know...




4 comments:

Leanne Marie said...

Love the blush and the EL eyeshadow! May have to get my hands on those! :-)

xx

The Faerie Glen said...

I would love to see a FOTD pic :) would love to see the mineral foundation in 'action' so to speak haha

I've heard really good things about Eco tools but never bought them,

xx

SAHAR said...

i would love 2 see ur Morning fresh face..share ur FOTD with us

Miss Christina C ~ Blue Butterfly Glamour said...

Where can you purchase the mineral foundation from? :)