Thursday 29 September 2011

My week in pretty pictures


+ My names is Louise and I have an addiction to charm braceletes. I just can't help but buy another. +A snap of my oufit today + I was gifted some lovely NARS products this week from the gorgous Tash :) + A gorgeous new ruffle and sparkle top from Monsoon - they are starting to become my fave shop + Spent a lovely day with Suzi, Zara and Sabrina thanks to Elizanbeth Arden for a fab day + I learnt my skin really isn't in good condition right now - but my spots can tell you that + Another charm bracelet added to my ever growing collection, this purple one if from Primark for a bargain £2.00 + My style has been a little more biker chic this week thanks to my new leather jacket I'm in love + Another snap of the beautiful breakfast spread Elizabeth Arden

I am really enjoying sharing my week in pictures atm, are you guys enjoying them? Do let me know, I have done a vlog but I'm nervous to pop it up on youtube as I've been gone for a while.


1 comment:

Grace Driver said...

your bracelets are so pretty! i love these sort of posts of yours. :) xxx