Saturday 10 September 2011

Returning to life ♥



Hey guys I'm back from my little stay-cation, so I can get right back into blogging and I'm so happy. A week without the internet has really made me see how much I use it, and when it's not there how much I miss it! I've included 3 more pictures from out last day, I love the one of the waves crashing against the wake breaker I stood for ages taking picture after picture. I love pictures of waves crashing. 


I also wanted to include a snap of my little feature that is appearing in Cosmopolitan, I forgot to snap a picture of the company page but I plan on a full post for both of these tomorrow :D Seeing my face in these two magazines has been unreal, I just can't get over it, I know it's nothing amazing but to be in two magazines that I read without fail every month is like a dream.


I'm about to crack out a holiday product post so that should be up in a couple of hours time, until then..

4 comments:

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Aw you shouldn't say being in the mags is 'nothing amazing' - be proud! You've done well to have that opportunity :D

Tamsin said...

That is absolutely amazing that you're in cosmo and company. You should be so so proud!! xx

Leanne Cornelius said...

That is amazing that you've gotten into two magazines xx

lisadrivesavan said...

wow congratulations on the feature, you look absolutely stunning! xxxx