Thursday 6 October 2011

L'Occitance Hand Cream - It's love!



Another favourite product of mine atm has to be the L'Ocitane Dry Skin Hand Cream, as you can see from how squished the tube is that I really do love it. I am a big hand cream fan, if I see one that I think looks nice I will buy it, currently I have atleast 7 on the go. However this is the only one that I have nearly finished and will certainly be repurchasing.

It leaves my hands thoroughly nourished but it doesn't leave that sticky greasy film on your hands afterwards. There is nothing more that I hate than my hands feeling greasy, and things feeling like they are slipping out of my hands.


Here's what L'Occitane have to say about it:
Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturise hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with shea butter to create this extremely effective care. The rich texture is rapidly absorbed to leave the hands soft and smooth with no oily traces.




L'Occitane is a star, and there is a reason they sell so many of their handcreams.

£7.50 for the 30ml travel size or, £17.50 for 150ml You can find L'Occitane in their own stores or L'Occitane is stocked in Debenhams - which is easier for most of us!

4 comments:

Carla said...

I have the cherry blossom one and that smells heavenly! Amazing stuff!

socialitedreams said...

i wish that i could afford their whole line of stuff, simply amazing!


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Unknown said...

I have the lavender one n love it !!

Shannon Marie said...

This was one of the presents my boyfriend bought me for my birthday and i absolutely love it! Amazing :) great to see someone else who loves it xx