Saturday 8 October 2011

NOTD - OPI The Muppets


Excuse the poor application but I just could not wait to whack these on. Aren't they pretty? They are from the new OPI The Muppets collection, on my middle finger is - Rainbow Collection and on the rest is - Gettin' Miss Piggy With It. 

This is only one coat, if you did two they would definitely be opaque but I dunno I kind of like my nail colour peeking through a little. 

OPI for me does the best glitter shades, I tend to buy all the glitter colours when they are released. Yes glitter is pain in the bottom to remove but whilst it is there it does look very pretty.

RRP £10.50 - I think they are out now, but not 100% sure!

4 comments:

Chantelle Thomas said...

The rainbow glitter is so pretty. I love glitter polishes! :)

estelita said...

me encanto tu blog, lo encontre de casualidad, mirando la red, te sigo a partir de ahora, seguime vos tambien en
www.mujeresanasybellas.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

They look so beautiful and fun! I'm not a fan of nail polish but I want to try that! xoxoxoo

Beckys Beautique said...

hey louise i love your blog, just thought id let you know you made my top blogs list on my recent post :)

www.beckysbeautique.blogspot.com

xxx