Saturday 22 January 2011

Girls with Attitude - Flutter your lashes♥




Anyone that knows me is aware how much I love false eyelashes, I will wear them both during the day and for nights out. Though for nights out I tend to go very dramatic with the lashes! Anyway... I was asked whether I would like to try a set of Girls with Attitude lashes I of course said yes, they have a fabulous selection of lashes and they are such a bargain coming in at under £5 a set making the brand affordable.


The set I tried was from the 'Extension' range, and they are called Flutter Babe. My perfect kind of lash thick full and dense, making for very sultry eyes.


I used the glue that came with them and it was surprisingly good, it really kept the lashes on all day. 


They have really impressed me, so next time I am in town I want to try out some other lashes they do - Seriously curvy, swept away, ultra glamour and their single lash extensions pack!


http://www.girlswithattitude.co.uk

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I loveeeee it <33

Orla Lorenza said...

they look great on you! I'm gonna try get them myself xx

Gaby Fauchon said...

Those lashes look great on you! I absolutely hate false lashes, I'm not able to put the on LOL

Supergirl said...

Looks great:)

GlamourMe said...

Looks lovely on you! I like this brand as well! I have about 3 different pairs at home. :)

Anonymous said...

they look really nice :)
i wish i wasent so rubbish at putting them on cause id love to be able to were them 1 always ends up rubbish lol

xxx