Friday 5 August 2011

Estee Lauder AW launches ♥

Last week I had the absolute delight to go the Estee Lauder HQ to have a look at the new products they are launching for autum/winter. Let me tell you they have some gems! We got to have a look at the The Pure Colour Collection Modern Mercury, that has been created by the amazing makeup artist and Lauder's creative director, Tom Pecheux and I love it. The neutral colours with pops of colour on the lips. The editorial pictures were stunning, I can't wait to play with them and recreate the looks.


Firstly the packaging! Isn't it just gorgeous, so classy and luxurious, you would be more than happy to pull one of these palettes out to touch up your makeup. Estee Lauder have named every item so well too, special and luxurious you know your going to be getting amazing quality with them. 

I will be splitting this into 3 posts so that I don't overload you with too much information at once, you might die of boredom if I did that. 

Let's start with the lipsticks are they are my faves from the products I got to try out. The new Pure Colour Sensuous Rouge lipsticks are right up my street medium to full pigmentation, long wearing (feather-resistant) and creamy on your lips. "So addictive, your lips will crave more."

The sleekly packaged lipsticks are extremely creamy, they will caress your lips thanks to the two-moisture-rich formula. You can see from the picture there is a inner circle that is the nourishing elixir, then a more opaque colour on the outside. Very sensuous and indulgent for your lips.

The ingredients sound just as delicious as the lipsticks look, with an exotic blend of fruit extracts, red raspberry seed oil, passionfruit, murumuru and chea butters. All with the traditional vanilla scent that Estee Lauder lipsticks have, smells yummy.
They create a very illuminating finish on your lips, thanks to the light-catching pearls making your lips look fuller. I am all up for anything that will help me on my way to a plump kissable pout. 
There are 11 shades in total and I have two here to show you..


♥Pink Seduction♥

♥Sublime Nectar♥
£20 from www.EsteeLauder.co.uk or at any Estee Lauder counter,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the look of sublime nectar! <3

Shelley said...

Ciao Bella,
I love the two shades... I would have such a hard time to just pick one.. ha ha.. I would have to buy both of them. They look so moisturizing on the lips as well.
Hope that you have a really great weekend!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
Shelley
xXx
http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/