- Mini Jimmy Choo perfume, carrying about a massive bottle of perfume can be annoying and heavy so I always try to carry a mini version on whatever I have. You can get a sample from most counters or perfume shops.
- Charles Worthington Dry Shampoo, not the best dry shampoo ever but it was the only mini one I could see in boots. Normally I have a lot of volume going on so this just helps to add some oomph if it falls during the day and for hot days its fab to keep your hair looking fresh.
- Eco tools mini brushes, as you can see I have a rather dark lippie in there so I use these to apply lipstick, concealer (not pictured here but it's Laura Mercier secret cover) and for re-smuding eye liner.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir Mini, anyone who knows me will know that beauty sprays are an addiction of mine I must have 7 or 8 on the go right now but this bad boy is my handbag one as it is the perfect size and gives your skin a refreshing glow. All whilst keeping my makeup look flawless. I love it. You can buy Caudalie from John Lewis.
- L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream, this was give to me at a PR event recently as the PR was extremely shocked I had never tried the hand cream before. She was right I needed this in my life I love this, this is the handbag size but since using this I have purchased the full size tube - which is huge btw! I haven't used any other brand of handcream since this was introduced. You can get L'Occitane from Debenhams.
- Sweet Breath, I cannot stand smelly breath and this hand little chap attaches onto my keyring nicely so I will never be kept off card. On nights out I carry the bigger version but for just chucking in my handbag this is great.
- New CID lipstick, my new fave lipsticks right now are these two, Dusk is a new shade they have just released and Very Cherry is the prettiest deep blood red ever. I tend to carry two lipsticks one for day and one for night/special occassions. You get get it online at www.newcidcosmetics.com or from QVC.
What are your must have handbag mini's? Let me know in the comments..