Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas Part 1

So sadly because I have been so ill I haven't been able to do the full dazzle of  Christmas gift ideas that I had wanted to, however today I want to share with you my favourite gifts this year. Christmas shopping is always a stress for me, too many people and too much choice so hopefully this will show you some things you haven't seen. All the sets here are things I will be wrapping up for my loved ones this year, although part of me wants to keep them all for me.. 


L'Occitane Irresistible-Fleur-Chérie-Collection £63.40 
This is a lovely gift set, with the orange blossom, blackcurrant and precious woods create a warm but refreshing sent. It has everything a girl could need to feel pampered, the set includes 250ml Fleur Cheris Shower Gel, 75g Fleur Cheris Flowers Soap, 75ml Fleur Cherie Body Lotion, 30ml Fleur Cheris Hand Cream and 75ml Fleur Cheris Eau De Toilette. The Fleur Cherie is one of my favourite ranges from L'Occitane, if you are looking for a gift for your friend or mum then pop over to L'Occitane for a lovely range of gifts.

Nude The Balancing Collection £44.00
Nude was a skincare range that I was introduced to this year and love, the set includes my favourite product from Nude their Cleansing Facial Wash. The set has everything anyone would need for a great skincare routine to create bright and clear complexion, with 100ml Cleansing Facial Wash, 100ml Hydrating Water and a limited edition size 15ml Moisture Balance.

Liz Earle Beauty Editors Favourites £76.50
There was no way I could do a gift idea series and not include Liz Earle, a staple brand for me, there is nothing I do not love from the brand. The Beauty Editors Favourites set has the best of Liz Earle, Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml, Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml, Skin Repair Moisturiser 50ml, Superskin Concentrate 2ml, Gentle Face Exfoliator 70ml, Daily Eye Repair 10ml, Eye Bright Soothing Eye Lotion 150ml, a  lovely Liz Earle Head band and you also get 2 muslin cloths. How fabulous? If you are looking to really treat a loved one this Christmas then this would be perfect.

St Tropez  Deep Bronze Set £25.00
If you have read my blog for a while you will know that I am a big fake tan lover, St Tropez is a cult tanning brand and if you have a friend or family that is a tan lover too then I'm sure they would love this set. The set includes Bronzing Lotion (which gives you a gorgeous deep bronzed colour) 120ml, Dark Instant Glow Spray and their gorgeous Shimmer Brick. Whoever receives this will certainly have a gorgeous tan through the cold weather. 

Eve Lom Travel Essentials £75.00
Eve Lom is another new brand I came across this year, their Original Cleanser and Morning Time Cleanser are two cult products that everyone seems to love - I can certainly see why too. This would be perfect for anyone who really takes pride in their skin and likes the more luxury items in life. The set includes 50ml Morning Time Cleanser, 30ml Original Cleanser with Muslin Cloth, 15ml Rescue Mask and 25ml TLC Radiance Cream. I am loving using this atm, perfect for nights away and the beauty bag is lovely and perfect for the handbag.

Sienna X Tan & Glam Dark £23.95

Another fake tan set from Sienna X, the gift set comes in two shades light and dark so you can pick the right colour depth. Sienna X has become a staple tanning brand for me, especially the Extremely Natural Self Tan (Dark) 200ml  as it creates a gorgeous deep bronze, you also get the Extra Sparkle Shimmer Spray  75ml which is perfect for the festive parties and nights out, they will certainly sparkle under the lights with this, finally you also get a sachet of the exquisitely soft body polish sachet 15ml. The perfect set to make anyone look glam and gorgeous for the Christmas party.

Fresh Brown Sugar Affair £32.00
Fresh is a great brand, especially their body care products, the Brown Sugar Body Polish is always in my shower. The set has the Brown Sugar Body Cream 100ml, Brown Sugar Body Polish and their cult Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment, this has everything you need to keep your body in top shape during the frost winter months. The sugar scrub leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated, then lock in more moisture with the body cream, then not forgetting to keep your lips kissable and rosy with the lip treatment (I don't leave the house without the lip treatment now).

That's all for part 1, hopefully you have a couple more ideas for Christmas present ideas or maybe you have seen something you want santa to leave for you under the tree. The next part in my gift ideas will be smaller sets, and then I will be doing a video on little Christmas treats for friends and stockings.

There also will be a festive giveaway this week so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Great post, I've tried the Fresh lip treatment and love it! x