Thursday 1 December 2011

Let's Hustle with River Island


I had to get this up despite being really poorly, as there is only a couple of days left to enter the River Island Postcard From The Past competition on facebook. All you need to do if find the items/images they used for inspiration to create the pieces the designed in the Hustle collection.

These competitions are great and I hope you have been following them and entering, I certainly have. All you need to do is go to the River Island facebook page here and follow the instruction. 

There is a gorgeous pair of gold wedges that I have my eye on and hopefully will have soon, as well as a silky looking kimono jacket. The inspiration is very 70's, glamour, bright colours and patterns, I love the 70's so this whole collection is right up my street there are so many items I'm in love with.



2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVING bright colors && Patterns!! && that purple is GORG!

xo Jenn

imperfection-isbeauty.com

BeautyByKellie said...

Really Like That Tone Of Purple :)