Wednesday 14 March 2012

Clarins Colour Breeze

Clarins Colour Breeze collection has to be one of my favourite spring launches, I've already shared with you the instant light blushers that I love but now I want to show you a few other pieces from the collection. Now I have to say this again but I'm not a gloss girl, however there is just something about Clarins gloss' that I really do like. When these three Gloss Prodige's landed through my door I will admit to being quite excited to try them out, just as I expected the pigmentation and quality was fabulous. They have really great colour pay off and feel very moisturing on the lips, totally non sticky, I have been wearing Raspberry 06 (the middle shade) non stop for about a week now. Clarins say "A new generation gloss combining incredible shine, intense colour and lasting hold. 
Its highly smoothing, gel-like texture which is non-sticky and shapes lips, coats them in a veil of softness and comfort." The other product from the collection that I love is the new Colour Breeze powder and blusher, described by Clarins "Like a breath of fresh spring air...". It feels very light on my skin, creating a satin like finish that just adds a touch of a glow to really awaken your complexion. I have been sweeping this all over my face after setting my foundation (Clarins Ever Matte review soon!) just to act as a little pick me up for my skin. 

Gloss Prodige £15.50
Colour Breeze Powder £30.00
You buy the products here!

2 comments:

Elle Drew said...

Such adorable products! The gloss looks great. X

/ said...

love them! :) xo