Saturday 31 March 2012

It's little old me here

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last few days/week, my boyfriend has come back from university for 3 weeks and we have just been catching up, so he has had my full attention! Blogging will return to normal in a day, I've not gone missing again. I am bursting with product reviews, swatches and new launches so will no doubt flood you all over the weekend with all the beauty products that I'm loving right now.


Also whilst I'm here, would you guys like to see more outfit/fashion posts on my blog/youtube channel? I'm not too sure whether to feature them again like I did last summer, so let me know below or tweet me @MakeupLoveer if you think I should.


See you soon....

1 comment:

TwoSistersOneObsession said...

I would love to see more fashion posts/videos,really liked your previous ones!

Look forward to more reviews :)
Ashlie x