Thursday 1 March 2012

Jemma Kidd i-design Shadows

A while ago I attended a Jemma Kidd event, where we were treated to the talented lady herself doing a demo of some of her best products. It's taken me a bit of time to get round to using the products but I'm going to share my picks over the next couple of weeks. I was unaware just how large the Jemma Kidd range was, the fact there are different lines within it was also new to me, I got a chance to have a play with most of her products and was impressed with everything I swatched there wasn't anything I didn't like. First up for review has to be these three i-design eye shadows, I was impressed with the creamy powder texture and the longevity of them on my eyes. 

When I first saw these I knew instantly we wold get along, gorgeous taupe neutrals certainly go down well with me. For the last 3 weeks these are pretty much the only eye colours I have worn, or they have been the base for any eye looks I have done. The i-design range has a great colour selection, I'm going to share with you a couple of others in my next video, there is something for everyone here and these three certainly are great for everyone.
The formulation is lovely a fine milled powder, almost creamy to touch and blends really well on the eyes so you don't have to work hard to get them how you want. As for how well they last on the eyes, they survived a long day with me applied at 6am and were holding strong come 6pm that same day. A little colour fading on the outer corner but to be honest nothing really noticeable.

Price wise I think these are a bargain, at £8.00 a colour you get a lot of product and a great amount of quality. With over 20 shades in the range, from brights to neutrals you will find a colour you love.

Swatches from left to right:
Silhouette;Scene; Luxe
RRP £8.00
You can buy from larger Boots stores or online

No comments: