Sunday 8 July 2012

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening hairspray


John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening hairspray £5.89
Available from Boots stores or online here


John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening hairspray has really changed how I style my hair, I have never been a hairspray user or big fan really.. until now. This is the first volume spray that not only hold body at my roots but it is also budget friendly, coming in below £6. The formulation is very lightweight, my hair isn't left sticky or crispy, instead soft but held truly in place without looking like I have used anything at all. You can easily brush this out without needing to wash your hair again if you want to restyle your 'do'. Though what really impressed me is even when the volume drops, after hours, all you need to do is use your fingers to ruffle your hair at the roots and the volume is back again. It just seems to re-activates the product to give you that body and bounce back. Simply put this is a brilliant hair spray if you have fine limp hair that struggles to hold any volume at all like mine does , as this has held my volumised hair really well (even on hot days) and even kept my curls in place the next day.



Have you tried this? Are you a John Frieda fan like me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review, sounds good :) a bit unsure of how to use it though :S do you spray it on the roots? and then what? :S x

maskedbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk