Thursday 5 July 2012

Soap & Glory It's About Prime


Soap & Glory It's About Prime £8.00 available from Boots stores or online here!

Towards the end of last year I was sent the Soap & Glory cosmetics range to try out, unfortunately that was in between moves, so it got lost in the mess and when I discovered them last month I got straight to testing. The eye shadow primer has been one of the stand out products for me from the collection, the shimmery cream really grabs onto your shadow and makes them pop. The formulation is quite thick compared to some others, it also takes a moment to dry but I like that as I like to blend my primer over the entire lid and lower lash line. Soap and Glory, in my opinion, have created a nice crease proof long wearing primer and with added coffee extract this packs a punch to fight puffy eyes in the morning too. 

It's About Prime comes in two shades Bright Light and Silver Lining, so you have two primers perfect for day looks and for vamping it up at night with a smokey eye. Or, if like me, on those days you are in a rush either shades works nicely as a cream eye shadow for a simple wash of colour. Recently I have been pairing this with their eye shadow quads, I shall aim to record a simple day time tutorial using both so you can see why I like them so much. 

Have you tried any of the Soap & Glory cosmetics? What S&G products do you love?

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I've been wanting to try out the soap and glory make up for ages but never did because there wasnt anything that really caught my eye! this is definitely on my too buy list now though! Great post x