Saturday 9 July 2011

My summer skincare ♥

This is long over due, I've been meaning to put this up for a month now, terrible beauty blogger! I've been using the range for about 3 months now and just repurchased 2 of the products as they are really great products. As a blogger I am continuously trying out new products, or I get bored easy and stop using something so it is a real triumph for Clarins that the products have been thoroughly used and loved.


I'm sure you have seen/read about their new Daily Energizer range, it's been out for awhile now and everyone I spoken to about the line has had positive things to say. Clarins designed the range for those of us who no longer need the skincare designed for teens but aren't quite ready to jump on the anti ageing bandwagon, I think its great brands are bringing out products to fit in that gap n the market smart move. The products aim to keep your skincare routine simple with 3 steps but keep your skin looking fresh, radiant, clear and feels soft.




The Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel is a light fresh foaming formula that really gets down into your pores to remove makeup and daily dirt, fighting any blemishes and keep skin clear and radiant. I love this, which is something I don't say often with gels as normally they are too drying but this is a gem. Infact I've just bought another tube, so this gets a big thumbs up.




The Daily Energizer Wake-up booster is a hydrating and refreshing toner, and does what it says it wakes you and your skin up. Not much I can say about this as it is pretty much your typical toner, but I have just repurchased this too.




The Daily Energizer Lotion SPF15 is a lovely lightweight moisturizer, its oil-free too which is great and I think this is great under makeup as it really does give my skin a matte feel which is perfect under any makeup to keep me shine free. The SPF15 is plus as well, I hate when a day cream doesn't offer an SPF you need to wear it every day! Boasting some impressive ingredients to feed your skin to keep it looking great - Vitamin C and Turmeric, purifying Alchemilla, radiance boosting Gingko bilobaand natural UV filters.




The Daily Energizer Cream Gel I think is more suited for night time, well that's how I've been using it as it is rich despite being a gel formula. So it makes sense to use it at night when I'm sleeping as this is when your body and skin repairs itself so your skin soaks up more of those snazzy ingredients.


Overall the range is fab, and I have had so many compliments about my skin since I have been using the range and I can only credit it to this range as it is the only thing that has changed in the last couple of months. I really recommend the products for anyone who is looking for a great summer radiance boosting range. Prices £10.50-£19.50 at any Clarins retailer.

No comments: