Friday 22 July 2011

Two of my most used products ♥

I noticed today that I have been using two products pretty much every day for the last two months, so it would be rude not to give them a spot on the blog so I can share how fabulous they are!



NARS Laguna Bronzer
I am sure everyone and their mother has heard about this little sleekly packaged bronzer. It simply is the bee's knees when it comes to bronzing ( I will be doing a post on my fave bronzers this weekend ) it gives me a gorgeous golden deep colour, it is silky to blend and always looks amazing. This it getting close to giving up as you can see I hit pan, that was 2 days ago so its down hill from here, let's hope it doesn't fall apart like last time! Luckily I already have a back up.


Shu Uemura ME 850 eyeshadow
This was a colour I thought would be 'me' but for a long time just sat there in a box doing nothing, I'm not sure why I didn't fall instantly in love but never the less I have come to my senses now! It's been in my makeup bag every day for the fact it looks great on its own or as part of a sexy smokey eye. I have a few Shu Uemura colours in my collection and the quality always blows me away, the rich pigmentation and creamy formula will always have me reaching for them.




♥ Swatches ♥

4 comments:

Hannah Kimberley said...

I have heard so much about this bronzer I think I may have to invest in it! How long did it take you to hit pan?xo

Unknown said...

That eyeshadow is beautiful!
I've never seen it around before, i'm so glad you posted about it!
xx

The Pink Macaroon said...

Just saw your blog and really like it hun xoxo

http://thepinkmacaroon.blogspot.com

. said...

I love Laguna! I've been using it for years but recently bought the Nars palette that includes it, Albatross highlighter, and Orgasm blush and it's the business!

Come by and my Hello Mellow giveaway if you like!