Wednesday 28 July 2010

Liz Earle - Sheer Pink Lip Shimmer♥

This was sent to me from Liz Earle to review.


As of recently I am loving all things lip balm, and have been purchasing loads, so when Liz Earle sent me this I was eager to try it out. It is a very conditioning lip balm, it gives a real boost of moisture to the lips and smells lovely. A very natural plant scent, I like it.


It gives a barely there shimmer to the lips, quite subtle as a lip balm should be. When I first heard about this I pictured lots of chunky glitter which didn't appeal to me however I love this as it lightweight and has just a hint of shimmer balm.


This hasn't left my side since I got it, my No1 lip balm right now!

5g RRP £4.50
You can buy it HERE
or on QVC

Lulu
xoxo

2 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

oo I like the sound of this
Great review by the way x

paws and pockets said...

Sounds good! I like light shimmers x