Saturday 2 October 2010

Clinique Strawberry Fudge♥

This year Clinique's holiday collection is inspired by a 'sweet festive look', mixing rich chocolate browns with pinks to give a flushed and refreshing festive look.


This post is featuring the compact that is the jewel in the crown of this collection. I love the eye shadow colours especially the pink shimmering colour, it is by far my favourite colour of eye shadow they have ever done. The blush shade surprised me alot at first glance I disliked it, passed it off as 'not me', however on application is lifts my complexion and gives a gorgeous natural pink to the cheeks.

I will be doing a tutorial of how I've used this palette in the next week so watch out for that!


♥Swatches♥
Blusher - Eye shadow's


NEW Limited Edition Strawberry Fudge Holiday Compact 
RRP £25.00 €34.00, Eyeshadow Trio 1g, Powder Blusher 7.6g 
This is out in November
Lulu
xoxo

5 comments:

ellamarie84 said...

omg I want this. Those colors are exactly what I usually go for!

Tali said...

OOOOOOOO yes please. lol Im not sure why as ive never been a huge fan of clinique since they got rid of 'cappuccino' bronzer 6 years ago (im still bitter) but I really want this!!!

Devea said...

That looks like a great palette! Can't wait to see a look with them!

VIPXO said...

This looks so nice! Love your blog- now following :) xo

Renay said...

I love the colors and the packaging is so pretty!