Wednesday 20 October 2010

Illamasqua haul♥


♥Illamasqua Nail Varnish - Harsh
Such a gorgeous silver glitter, this comes 2nd to OPI Mad As A Hatter in my favourite glitter polishes! Two coats and you get the perfect coverage. As for the pain of removing a glitter nail polish, I find this easy peasy to take off, for reference I use OPI nail varnish remover.

♥Illamasqua Obey Lipstick
One of my favourite lipstick, this is my 2nd tube. Such a bright peach colour, with a matte finish but not as drying as some matte's can be. I really recommend you go swatch this or try it on, I just love this colour.

♥Illamasqua Liar Lipstick
On-line this looked really pretty, a barbie pink but with shimmer shot through it. In real life it is a little sheer but you can build it up easy, its smooth on the lips and isn't drying at all. It also looks really pretty in a picture with flash, it brings out the shimmer more which I really like.

♥Swatches♥
Obey
Liar

Next Illamasqua post will be on the bits I got from the Art of Darkness collection....


Lulu
xoxo

6 comments:

Caroline said...

obey is so gorgeous, definitely one of my fave lipsticks!

Unknown said...

Ohh i loveeed <3


xoxo*

Nicola said...

Oooh Obey looks gorgeous!!! xx

Stevista said...

Oh nice little haul ! :) Obey looks great, I'll have to agree with the girls! :)

Renay said...

Illamasqua is genius! Great Haul!

Marie said...

I wish I'll be able to try this brand one day! Illamasqua looks so great! :)