Friday 15 October 2010

Kelly Cutrone is coming to Illamasqua!




Kelly Cutrone - a leading figure within the fashion and beauty industry – will be flying to London from her native New York City to visit us at the Illamasqua Flagship Store at 20 Beak Street, London W1 on Monday 18th October.
 
Kelly – and her trademark no-bullshit attitude – starred in MTV’s hit series The Hills’ and ‘The City’, and now stars in her own show Kell on Earth’, giving a behind-the-scenes look into Kelly’s own PR agency People’s Revolution, one of the most powerful US based PR firms in the business.
 

Kelly will be at the Illamasqua Flagship Store at 20 Beak Street, London W1 on Monday 18th October 2010 between the hours of 5:00pm - 6:30pm to exclusively sign copies of her memoir, The New York Times Bestseller, ‘If You Have to Cry, Go Outside; And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You’.
 
All profits from the book sales will be donated to the S.O.P.H.I.E charity in memory of Sophie Lancaster.

Sadly I can't make it to the event but I think anyone who is free should go and get your copy signed I love Kelly she is such a real person, and honest which is great to see in reality TV.

Let me know if you are going!!

Lulu 
xoxo

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I am so sad that I can't go, I love Kelly! I have this book. Unfortunately I'm not enjoying it as much as I was hoping :( But I love Kelly on The Hills/The City! xxx

Renay said...

Sadly I can't go :(
Exciting news though!!

EMMA said...

I wish I could go! :(

/Emma
www.emmoemmo.com