Thursday 5 April 2012

Bourjois Sweet Paris Spring Collection

Bourjoir have released a gorgeous spring collection of products, Sweet Paris is a fitting name for the collection, full of pastels shades not far from the colours you would see in a sweet shop. There are two new 10 Day Nail Enamels, a beautiful pink eye shadow pot and two delicious looking Effect 3D lip glosses. I don't have all the products here but I think you will get a good feel for the range, I have also been playing around with the new 1 Second Gel Nail Enamels and of course their new nail polish remover - but more on that soon!
I have to talk about the new Effect 3D Lipgloss (RRP £7.69) first, they are my new favourite glosses atm, they aren't sticky and taste divine. #51 Rose Chimeric is a milky pink that goes on fairly sheer, a nice every day colour if you just want a hint of colour and #52 Coral Iyllic is my pick of the two, a gorgeous coral shade that hint at a peach on my lips. Both colours are on the sheer side, with a non-sticky formula and sweet scent, I can't resist applying these repeatedly. 
Bourjois also released two new shades in their 10 Days Nail Enamel polish (RRP £5.99), I have shade #25 Pastel Coral  a vibrant coral that is a great colour and perfect for summer as the weather hots up. The other colour is #26 Pinky-Muave which looks a lovely lilac shade, another fab shade for summer. Pastel colours are very on trend for spring/summer, with a new slanted brush that makes getting into the edges easy and a formula that does stay true to the 10 Day Anti Chip claim you can't go wrong. 


There is also a Round Pot Eyeshadow in shade #15, which is a soft and subtle pink from what I can tell - a few other bloggers are recommending it as a blusher too. 
Bourjois have also released 3 new 1 Second Gel formula nail enamels, I was lucky to receive all three and so far I am loving them. #09 Lavande Esquisse - a bright lilac purple, it dries true to the colour in the bottle, a great colour for spring; #04 Taupe Classy - true to it's name it is a creamy taupe shade, I have been after a good taupe shade for a while but after buying many different nail enamels I have finally found one I love (thanks Bourjois); #06 Rose Cupcake - a beautiful rosy pink that certainly has to be my favourite nail colour atm, a glossy formula and still comes across subtle yet vibrant when it dries. The formula of these is brilliant, really resistant to chips and you don't need a top coat, plus the fan brush makes for a fool proof application. 


Overall I am impressed with the new products, their spring collection a pretty and feminine collection that will bring a sweet treat to your makeup routine. I have a couple more lovely products to share with you, they should be up in the next couple of days. 
Bourjois is available from Boots or Superdrug, and Bourjois online.

Will you be picking up anything from Bourjois? 

1 comment:

Kirstabelle said...

I really want those lip glosses, the coral one is really pretty :) great post, deffo going to revamp my makeup bag for spring :)

♥ http://kirstabelle11.blogspot.co.uk/